Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Beginning

On Sunday April 1, 2012 this guy came to live with me -


To be fair, this story starts a few weeks earlier at a company sponsored event that I worked. At said event there was a "reptile guy" who brought an alligator and a large boa for people to pose and take pictures with which of course I participated in happily. I wandered back over to the gentleman once most people had moved on to drinks and appetizers and started talking to him about the alligator he held. Without warning he told me to hold on for a moment and suddenly pulled a bearded dragon out of a bag nearby. It was love at first sight as evidenced below -


That night I began researching bearded dragons and a little over a week later Fuego came into my life. He is my first reptile and I must admit he's teaching me more about these fantastic creatures than I could have ever imagined. I plan to document my life now that I have a dragon (and might be adding another) and of course share pictures and stories as they occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment