Tuesday, May 15, 2012

And cue in being a nervous wreck...

I'm leaving tomorrow morning for a business trip so my boyfriend has taken Fuego so he can receive proper care while I'm sitting in sessions and being forced to network until Friday afternoon. I fully trust in my boyfriend, who loves Fuego almost as much as I do, to follow my written instructions (two pages with pictures included) and keep Fuego happy, healthy, and well fed. Despite this understanding, I am already panicking as my boyfriend left with my dragon in tow about twenty minutes ago. Already my room feels like it's missing something.

Of course he promised to send me plenty of updates but I know the sense of worry will linger until Fuego is back in my care Friday evening.

Can't believe I'll be doubling my concerns come next Wednesday when my new girl gets delivered but honestly can't imagine life any other way then surrounded by animals whether they be furred or scaled.

P.S. Will write a much more in-depth post on this subject but starting to get involved with a reptile rescue and they have a great fundraiser going on right now on their website now which is a raffle ($1 for one ticket or $5 for six) to win 250 super worms and a cup of 15 horn worms. If you don't have reptiles, happy to feed them to my babies or they can be donated to someone in the rescue doing fostering. Many thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment