Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Daily Routine

While cats are adept at training people dragons are a very close second.

Here's a regular day of me bending to meet his needs -

6:15 AM: His lights/heating automatically turn on (thank you timed outlet!)
6:45 AM: Wake up, unravel Fuego from his towel wrap, shower
7:15 AM:  Prep his salad (ripping greens by hand and shredding squash)
7:25 AM: BREAKFAST TIME! (roaches or reptiworms followed by salad)
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM : Work :-(
4:15 PM: Check on Fuego
4:45 PM: DINNER TIME! (again, roaches or reptiworms)
6:00 PM: Bath Time (Fuego is not a fan...)
7:30-8:15 PM: Free range time for Sir Fuego. At the end, wrap him burrito style in his favorite towel and place him back in his tank for bed

While his needs will decrease slightly as he gets older (babies do tend to demand more) I imagine I will continue to be a slave to my dragon for as long as I own him and, you know what, I'm OK with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment